Zamość - Sightseeing - Route 5

Next to the cathedral, the rectory called. an infill – currently the seat of the religious museum, erected at the end of the 16th century, rebuilt in 1620 r. by the infuat of Mikołaj Kiślicki, decorated with a richly decorated early baroque portal with the coat of arms of the founder of Prussia. The museum houses vestments and liturgical equipment, albę …